Prompt: If you had to describe how you show love using only three objects (for example: a playlist, a hoodie, a late-night snack, a long text message, etc.), what would you choose and why? Explain what each object represents and how it connects to your personality.

Prompt Response: The way I show love is through debreifs, gifts, and clothes. Debriefing aka deep talks, I open up to people I trust and love and letting them know I trust them. This helps form deeper connections. Gifts, I love gift giving, it lets my loved ones know I'm thinking about them and want to make them happy, which makes me happy. Clothes, I always offer up and share my clothes to anyone who needs it when I know someone doesn't have something to wear. I do this to let my friends know that I care for them and want them to look their best so they feel their best. These are random things but they 

Summary: In class completed the rest of my essay and wrote a Valentine's day poem for my mom.

Reflection: I was able to give my mom the poem on Valentine's day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Describe a real moment in your life that felt like the beginning of a powerful story. Tell what happened, and why it felt like a turning point in your life?

Prompt: As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.

Prompt: In 2–3 well-developed sentences, reflect on how you spent your Holiday Break. Then, identify four personal you would like to achieve this year and briefly explain why each goal is important to you (Copy and paste your completed response from Writable into your blog).