You are currently working on a soundtrack for selected Emily Dickinson poems. With that in mind, if asked to choose a song to describe your life right now, which song would you select and why?

Propt Response: A song that currently describes my life at the moment is "Messy" by Lola Young. I don't like this song, but I feel that it describes the current state of my room. It also describes how disorganized I am with my multiple missing assignments. I just got on a new Adhd medicine, so hopefully this soon changes and helps me to become more organized.

Summary: I was not in class on Friday, I was getting my license!

Reflection: I was not in class on Friday, I was getting my license!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Describe a real moment in your life that felt like the beginning of a powerful story. Tell what happened, and why it felt like a turning point in your life?

Prompt: As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.

Prompt: In 2–3 well-developed sentences, reflect on how you spent your Holiday Break. Then, identify four personal you would like to achieve this year and briefly explain why each goal is important to you (Copy and paste your completed response from Writable into your blog).